Pages

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Create. Inspire. Share.

I've been spending a lot of time in the arts/crafts room in our home lately,  creating beautiful things with my hands. I'm also very happy to say that Landon has joined me as well and is back in the groove of consistently putting out new artwork, all of which inspires and baffles me to no end. 
It's beautiful when you have someone to create and share ideas with. 
With that said, we've been stocking our art shop online and we finally have an entire full page of artwork that is for sale. In fact, it just spilled over to a second page.  This warms my heart to see all of our creations available to the world, now we wait till each piece finds the perfect home. <3 p="">
To view our shop, visit www.FarOutArts.etsy.com
If you like our work, be sure to become a fan on facebook as well or follow me on instgram for sneak previews and behind-the-scene photos from our little home studio. 
instagram: @therestingnomad


No comments:

Post a Comment