Pages

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Grounded in the Sky...

It's been quite some time since I've visited this part of the web... but here I am again. 
I hope that all who follow this blog have enjoyed a beautiful summer, although it isn't quite over just yet.

My reasoning for my absence is that I've been tucked away in my little cottage planning something most beautiful and wondrous to share with others. What I am doing, although sometimes tiring, has been an adventure that has helped me in life with planning and organizing along with communicating with others.In the past few months I have met so many loving and giving people, who are willing to share this adventure with me and help in any way possible. 

I remember several years ago when I saw so much of the ugliness that is in the world. I lived in the city and where I had lived my entire life, seeing and eating the same things every day. Every where I went I encountered incredibly obese and dimwitted people. I felt like there was no one like Landon and I around, although we do make wonderful hermits.   But one day you realize, that if you exist and you think the way that you do then there must be other individuals out there like you. You begin to meet them and things begin to look up, there are others like you. The beauty of this is that more and more people are joining you every day. 

We are beginning to think on a universal level...more every moment.
I like to keep my feet on the ground and my head in the clouds.
Staying rooted to memories of the past and carrying on traditions, but thinking perhaps spiritually in a new light with a more open heart and mind. I am trying to be the change that I wish to see you in the world and I am also seeing the change I wish to see.
Don't get caught up in the ILLUSION of what is happening.
It is all happening right now, life is happening. 

...................
.........
.....
...
 Bringing you out of the clouds and back to ground...
I'd like to mention my current project, the Good Vibes Gathering. 
A free arts and music gathering on the land that I live on in Pine Mountain.
:)

Enjoy the season!





No comments:

Post a Comment