Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

tiny little speck in the Universe...

It's been a while since I've logged into blogger... but here I am! 

Everything is still beautiful on our tiny little speck in the universe.... So beautiful that I often forget to attend to this blog.  Life is constantly moving, every breath feels like a new opportunity.  A new experience. Each moment is sacred and magical... life is so strangely amazing.

Just the other day I watched one of the grasshoppers molt and change from a beautiful red and purple color to black. It looked as though it were pumping blood into it's wings, which began shriveled up and ended in proper form. 



I've watched these grasshoppers grow since they were tiny in the spring...


And I remember first noticing them when we moved here last year in July...



Oh,
Life. 
:)


No comments:

Post a Comment