Pages

Monday, January 8, 2018

Tarot Offering

Hi loves!
I've revamped the blog and added a few new special features,
one of them being an offering for donation-based tarot readings!

I'm making this post to simply share with a larger audience, considering the little tab at the top of the page my be easy to miss and by posting this the readings will be more likely to show up in search engines for someone who desires a quick reading but doesn't want to drop much money.

I felt called to do this in order to make my services for tarot more accessible to everyone.
With this option, you could receive a reading even if you only had $1 to give.

If you are new to tarot and have any questions, feel free to leave a comment below and I'd be happy to share my process and knowledge with you! Anytime you feel called to return and receive a reading, simply click on the "TAROT" tab located at the top of this blog.

xo,
Courtney 






No comments:

Post a Comment