Pages

Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Weekly To-Do List | FREE Template Download

So much of my focus right now is going towards organizing various elements of my life.
I'm feeling like that's going to be a big theme for this year, ORGANIZATION
In doing so, I find myself making creative little list to help motivate me and guide me through meeting my tasks and goals throughout the week. My sun sign is Virgo and well, I'm certainly all about planning and checking things off list. In fact, I've found that my productivity rate and ability to simply get sh!t done is WAY higher when I am writing list for myself versus winging it all day.
So, for me the list-making is an absolute MUST. 

Since I find it to be so helpful to me personally...
I wanted to share some of my templates here on the blog.
Feel free to download and print a copy out for yourself!

First, I'd like to offer my weekly to-do list!
*FOCUS* is the mantra that I chose for this month.
I especially love the "JUST for me" section,
a prompt to highlight the importance of self-care.

No comments:

Post a Comment