Friday, September 12, 2014

Wings of Intuition

Lately, I've been feeling the winds of a very deep change. I've felt that 'change' has been a strong theme in my life for the past few months especially. Although, change is the only constant... and so life is but this ongoing series of changes. I have envisioned my 'change' recently as more of a metamorphosis... it's as if I had to go inside myself and find the tools that I need for guidance into this strange world that we've created so that I can keep moving forward into the next phase of life. 
Everything is so moment to moment, breath to breath, but I also see life happening in phases. 

Recently, my phase has been that of conquering struggles and inner battles... learning from the past and current situations and taking everything as a matter of something that is happening in that moment. Rather than attaching yourself to that moment, just surrender to it and let it go then move onto the next. This happened in that moment and I felt sad but now I'm onto the next.

In this metamorphosis, I seem to have grown wings. They are young and tender, not very well worn... but I'm learning how to move them. I have begun to sail upon the ships of spontaneity, taking small but seemingly safe leaps into the unknown. Above all, I have found an inner guidance. She speaks with more wisdom, courage and wonder than the voice that has stuck with me for so long. I see all of the baggage that I must leave behind that no longer serves me. I'm leaving it behind with a lighter load and I'll find something new to carry with me along the way. It's all a part of the journey. 

>>:<<

Linked below are my recent paintings that I've been working on in our little home studio. 
Following my intuition, I left behind both of my jobs and am currently self-employed and searching for a new job at a nice restaurant. (I love good food/atmosphere/communication)
I'm currently open to odd jobs like creating/maintaining dreadlocks, sign painting, face painting for events, selling art/jewelry, etc. & I'll continue to do these wonderful things no matter what job I may have. Although, my eventual goal in life is to be a NO-job person, because what kind of a life is that? WE have so much more potential than we give ourselves credit for. Why should we restrict ourselves to one type of lifestyle/occupation when we could be doing SO many wonderful things with our lives???? <3 nbsp="" p="">

Anywho, here's what I've been up to... Creating mini paintings & whatnot. 
These are all available in our etsy shop, Far Out Arts. :) 
LOVE & LIGHT














"I think we need the feminine qualities of leadership, which include attention to aesthetics and the environment, nurturing, affection, intuition and the qualities that make people feel safe and cared for."   -Deepak Chopra

No comments:

Post a Comment