Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Morning Musings


 I spent a little time yesterday morning walking around with Sasha (my canine friend) and my camera... taking a moment to notice all of the little things and give thanks. 
While going through my photo albums recently, I noticed that the only time I seem to use my camera anymore is when I'm photographing a recent art piece or creation for my shop, Resting Nomad. 
Looking back, I remember a time when this magical little object roamed everywhere with me. I would wake up and Sasha and I would go on our morning walks, discovering beautiful new things in the tiny world of insects, plants and fungi...all of which I would capture through the lens. 
I missed that feeling. I'm still always noticing the little things and feeling forever grateful, but it hasn't been that often lately that I've taken the time to share these things to others. 
In a sense, I feel that is part of my duty in this lifetime...to share beauty with the world. 
So, here is a little glimpse in to what life looks like in this little patch of the earth where I reside. 
<3>



















“Take hold of your own life.
See that the whole existence is celebrating.
These trees are not serious, these birds are not serious.
The rivers and the oceans are wild,
and everywhere there is fun,
everywhere there is joy and delight.
Watch existence,
listen to the existence and become part of it.”
-Osho

No comments:

Post a Comment