Thursday, April 12, 2012

Ten Positive Thoughts...

A few weeks ago I watched a video of a woman that was describing her techniques for meditation and ways that she goes about living happily every day. She spoke of how she once read a book where the author said that she likes to think of ten positive things every morning.  After waking, she sits in meditation for a moment- but this meditation allows thoughts to flow freely. Thoughts of how your day will be,  she sits for that moment and considers all of the things that she must do for that day. 
Afterwards, she says aloud (or thinks) of ten positive things.

I've only done this a few times, although I am positive each day- it is still nice to verbally awaken those positive vibrations and really allow them to steep with you throughout the day. 
If we can begin each day awakened, feeling new and beautiful- filled completely with happiness... 
that is such a wonderful thing. 



I could count far beyond ten, but ten keeps things simple.

1.) I am grateful for both mine and my partner's health.

2.) I had a great dream last night, in which I danced with African tribes.

3.) My cat snuggled with me this morning when Landon left for the bakery.

4.) All of our plants are radiant with health and glowing under the sunshine, as well as protected from last night's frost.

5.) I have a roof over my head and a soft bed to rest my body in.

6.) I have been introduced to the most beautiful and influencing person I have ever known, Sky.

7.) Fresh baked bread is available to me every day.

8.) I spent nearly the entire day outside yesterday, and helped work at a local farm.

9.) My home is filled with books, which are my schooling next to experience.

10.) I am living the human experience on earth in this amazing vast universe.
 I am a part of the cosmos.


2 comments: