Thursday, February 2, 2012

Tap into it...

This new sense of viewing the world has swept over me.
As with most everyone, I am evolving every minute of the day.
By evolving, I mean to say that some part of me changes a little day by day.
By changing, I mean to say that I am growing. 

I am 
learning,
living,
growing.


And I believe that we all are, so long as we are open to it.
I see it in others.
I see it in my brother.


He is only fifteen and yet he speaks of exploring his consciousness.
He tells me that he recently discovered a feeling of being 'high' without ever initiating this feeling.


That is beautiful.
That someone of such youth, is beginning to explore their consciousness, spontaneously.
This feeling is stored within us all.
All you have to do, is tap into it.


Just for a small while, let go of your ego.
Let go of how you view yourself and how others view you.
Strip down and reveal your soul. 
Allow your instincts to take over, if only for a short while.





1 comment:

  1. Great post! We all need a reminder to just let go.

    ReplyDelete