Wednesday, November 16, 2011

define freedom...

Howdy folks...

I hate to be such a bummer, but here it goes...Please visit the following blog.


I do a pretty good job of creating my own world within a world at times, but when I pop my head back of the BE HERE NOW high, I come to find things that stir my spirit... Strange things are happening these days, within our society. Although I suppose they always have. What's to come sort of freaks me out sometimes....  Yeah, I think it's about time to hop back into my own world...







6 comments:

  1. What?! I haven't heard about this bill until now! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem, this is definitely something that everyone should know about. Feel free to share this info!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is absurd. I remember when Youtube was taking down videos left & right for copyright infringement...I'm hoping this bill doesn't pass!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, it is quite disturbing. I hope the same.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is scary, thank you for bringing it to our attention!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very disturbing - glad you are helping to make people aware.

    ReplyDelete