Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Fatboy Slim

In the past few weeks I've found myself trying to remember a specific music video that I recall seeing several years ago. I was listening to pandora radio yesterday when the song Wonderful Night by Fatboy Slim came on. The album cover showed a picture of the actor Christopher Walken. This picture was from the music video that I had been trying to remember. I immediately went to youtube and searched Fatboy Slim videos and found the exact one I was looking for and it's still as great as I remembered it years ago.  After watching it I decided to watch a few more of his videos, which are now stored permanently in my brain under the most bad ass music videos ever file.  Normally my blog post do not contain music videos... but these are just so awesome that I had to share them with you.










No comments:

Post a Comment