Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Our energies will be radiant...

I'm once again ending my four day weekend and blogging the night before I return to work. I should probably blog 2 or 3 times a week seeing as how many photos I take in a week and how many new things I experience during the week... Oh well, perhaps sometime in the future I will find that time. For now, I am spending less time on the internet and more time enjoying the natural wonders of living. Life is inexplicable. I could write and blog and speak to people all day about what I do and think but I still would not be able to explain life. I can, however, be extremely grateful for it and do what I know is best by giving back to the Earth. I can see myself as an equal to the dirt, insects, animals, water and plants rather than being more powerful. I do have the power to manipulate these living species but I can also see that we are all doing the same thing. We are organisms beginning and ending on this planet. Plants and animals take water and food from the earth, and they return those nutrients back to the soil with their waste and ultimate death which gives food to other organisms. The cycle continues... and we really aren't sure when things could come to an end for us. These are all mysteries that if thought about too much would be better off left alone. If we can simply just be grateful and give back to the soil, then we will fill much more like the other organisms... we will be healthy and our energies will be radiant.






















































4 comments:

  1. Your photographs are positively beautiful! & I love your views on life :)

    -Megan K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I am happy to share them both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, you have something beautiful going on over here... I'm happy to have stumbled upon it.
    Fly on, sister!

    ReplyDelete