Friday, April 29, 2011

Vendredi...

Ahhh, another beautiful day free of work.  That is not a completely true statement. I am free of working at my job, however, I am still working. I am working at my preferred job, which I like to call home.  Home requires a lot more work, physically and virtually, but I enjoy it so much more.  When I am home I can begin the day with yoga and tea then move on to my written list of to-do. Although this list is long, as I said before it is still much preferred over standing on my feet for 8 hours selling other companies products to people. When I say that my list is long, I am not exaggerating. I have many things to do today, so I must keep this post short.  It is beautiful outside, and although I enjoy blogging, I'd rather have my hands in the dirt... So, I will leave you with a few photographs that I took in the backyard this morning... enjoy.


basil sprout...

blueberries...


blue star creeper... i love ground covers...





the elephant ear has returned...

silk tree... 


daylilies...





sasha...




flowering onions...


blackberries... 


No comments:

Post a Comment