Thursday, April 21, 2011

It's past our bed time...

Nine fifteen at night feels like an unusual time to be posting on my blog, but so be it, I'm posting on my blog and its past our bedtime. Really the bedtime belongs to Landon, who has to wake up at three in the morning five days a week. I, however, am off of work tomorrow and will be sleeping in. I say sleeping in, but that means most likely waking up around seven thirty. I am definitely sleeping in compared to Landon's schedule. I wish I were tired enough to go to sleep, but I'm wide awake, so here I am... In the world of electronics and the internet sharing with you my ramblings and recent photos, enjoy.


the first flowers of the fava beans...

dandelion flower...




 beautiful weeds growing in the backyard...




homemade apple pie...


 the bradford pear tree in full bloom...



No comments:

Post a Comment